BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Owner Of This Blog =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
David Tan
He is from Klang and currently work in Pj..
Just an ordinary guy like others poeple there..
The Son Of Jesus...
Jesus Love Me...
Smiles Everyday=)
NO RIPPING AND SPAMMING...
Leave If You Dislike Me,please...Thanks
Enjoy Your Stay~~

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I love you

I m so happy that i found my one in my life. Because of her i noe other than my family still got the one who always support me always. Because of U make me feel my life not jus wanna to be a teenagers but something more than that, something that we want our future to be. Bi bi noe this few week i was very emo, so sorry if i being rude to U, i hope u understand that no matter wat happen the one i love jus U. thank you coz being so patient to me. thousand word inside my heart toward U i jus can use tis word to describe, I LOVE U, always and ever. My one and only.

0 comments: